With sleek symmetry, this two-piece Persuade Curv toilet adds style to the bathroom without sacrificing comfort or water savings. An innovative nested trip lever offers the choice of 1.0 or 1.6 gallons per flush; the dual-flush lever is located on the side of the tank like a traditional toilet, leaving the top free for storage. The high-efficiency 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water use by more than 30 percent over 1.6-gallon toilets, which adds up to potential water savings of more than 5,000 gallons per toilet, per year. The skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Left-hand nested trip lever (K-9237) offers a choice of 1.0 or 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Combination consists of the K-4326 bowl and the K-19042 tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Persuade Curv collection.
- Dual-flush technology allows you to choose between a full- or partial-flush.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Patented ReadyLock™ installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12-inch rough-in.
- Seat not included.