Inspired by ancient Southeast Asian tribal rain drums, the Kamala vessel-style sink is covered with an elaborate low-relief pattern of dots, ridges, scrolls, and links. Toward the center of the basin, a ring of columns directs the water's flow to the integrated drain. Cast from bronze, Kamala has a living finish that will patina gracefully over time.
- Distinctive, tall basin stands regally above the counter.
- Tumbled Bronze finish will deepen over time.
- No faucet holes; requires wall-mount faucet.
- Living surface will patina over time. Time for patina development will vary by environment and usage.
- Not recommended for commercial applications
- Cast bronze.