The Dutchmaster collection captures the movement and lush beauty of flowers, bringing bold artistic photography to the bathroom sink. Kohler collaborated with "florography" artist Ashley Woodson Bailey to create this exquisite floral composition. Inspired by Dutch master paintings of the 17th century, the glorious pattern is abloom with peonies, dahlias, ranunculus, and hydrangea, dramatically lit on a dark backdrop in the style of chiaroscuro painting. Rendered on the graceful contours of the Carillon vessel sink, Dutchmaster stands as a bold statement piece in the bath.
- Decorated with a dramatic floral pattern on black background.
- Produced in collaboration with artist-photographer Ashley Woodson Bailey (AWB™).
- Round basin with subtle lift at edges.
- Wading pool design accommodates a wide variety of faucets.
- No faucet holes; requires wall- or counter-mount faucet.
- Vitreous china.