An excellent value, the Adair toilet features a striking organic design inspired by the windswept rock formations of Sedona, Arizona. A slim tank and pared-down oval forms make this compact, high-efficiency toilet perfect for smaller spaces. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 2-1/8-inch glazed trapway.
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Cachet® Quiet Close™ seat with Grip-Tight allows seat to close quietly and quickly unlatch from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3-inch flapper, for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- AquaPiston® canister flush valve optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration.
- Standard 12" rough-in.
- Supply line not included.